Sooner or later, you are going to need to get some service done on your vehicle. When that happens, you have a lot of places to choose from. While there are plenty of reputable local repair shops, your vehicle will be best served by taking it to a dealership team like ours at Bakersfield Mitsubishi. Here are five reasons why you should make your next maintenance or repair appointment with us.
- Specialists. Local repair shops undoubtedly employ highly-skilled workers. However, they need to be proficient in repair a wide range of vehicle brands. This is a great skill to have. But, when it comes to repairing certain parts of your Mitsubishi, you want to trust the experts. Our service technicians are expertly trained to focus on all aspects of every Mitsubishi model.
- Tools. Our technicians have the right tools for the job every time. Because we work with the manufacturer, we have access to proprietary information and physical tools that make us better equipped to do service and repairs on all Mitsubishi models.
- Facilities. Because we are part of the Mitsubishi network of dealerships, our service bays are equipped with the latest equipment. Independent shops may not have access to the same equipment we do.
- Relationships. Whether or not you purchased your Mitsubishi from us, we want to get to know you. When you bring your car to us, you can feel confident that we will treat it with expert care and attention. By visiting us consistently, we can get to know you and your car, which will help us diagnose your vehicle’s problems faster.
- OEM Parts. If you want to keep your Mitsubishi running like new, you need to make sure it is being repaired with the right parts. In our shop, we only use original Mitsubishi parts to ensure we maintain your vehicle’s performance and efficiency. With outside shops, you can never really be sure what kind of quality or performance you will get from after-market parts.
- + Disclaimers